. You must follow the directions of Club Officials at all times while in the property.
. Macarthur Club reserves the right to suspend or cancel the membership of any club member.
. Riders must ride on correct track for their bikes.
. Members must produce their Club membership card when asked by a Club official.
. Safety is your responsibility.
. Unsafe, irresponsible or offensive behavior will result in immediate exclusion from the complex. Abusive language and/or abusive conduct towards Club Officials will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension of membership
. Doubling on bikes is prohibited.
. Vehicle and bike speed on road is 10kph maximum.
. Car parks and competitor parking areas are used by riders and spectators which include families with children,
bike speed must not exceed walking pace
. Always ride safely and within your capabilities
. Be aware that riders of all ages and capabilities are sharing the track
. Young riders to be supervised by parent or guardian.
. Do not cut across tracks or ride on grass infield.
. Always ride in the correct direction
. The following clothing must be worn when riding: -
Helmet, goggles, long trousers, gloves, long sleeve shirt, boots
. Riders must ensure their motorcycles are in a safe condition
. Bikes must not ridden with broken or damaged exhaust system on competition days the rule set out in the Motorcycling Australia Manual of Motorcycle Sport will apply.
- No "wheelies" or wheel spinning in the car park at all times.
- Persons under the age of 16 must not enter track areas unless they are riding.
- Riders must only enter and exit the track areas from designated entry/exit points.
- Riders must not stop in track areas, all resting/stopping must be done in carpark areas.
- The use of drones is prohibited within the complex
- The use of Pushbikes is prohibited within the complex
- All animals are prohibited at the complex (excluding guide or service dogs)
- The consumption of Alcohol is prohibited within the complex